Our Role in New Construction Purchases
The common belief is that when buying new construction, you don't really need a real estate agent's help. What is the builder sales counselor for then? That's a very important question.
Contrary to popular belief, the builder sales counselor works for the builder - not you. The sales rep will work to write their contract, provide information on the location of your property, and guide you to the design center for upgrades.
The commissions for your real estate agent are factored into the sales price and not negotiable. If this fee is not negotiable, and you are paying for it, why waste it and give it back to the new home builder?
What We Will Do For You - For Free
Many real estate agents will just sit back and let the sales counselor take you from contract to close. During this vital time there are many key precautions that must be considered to make sure your large investment is the most wise.
As your representatives, the MyHomeHouston Team will:
- Help You Find the Right Community
- Negotiate on Your Behalf
- Schedule Inspections, Closings, and Document Review
- Provide Weekly Updates to Keep You In The Loop
- Accompany You During Walkthroughs and Final Inspections
- Ensure The Builder Resolves All Problems Found By Your Inspector
- Ensure All Deadlines Are Met
- Assist With Delivering Documents To The Builder
- Provide Consultation Services During The Transaction
- Review Your Final Statement, Uncover Errors, and Resolve Final Issues
- Accompany You To Closing
- All Of This For Free
Your Agent Matters.
Choose a real estate team focused on helping you make the right decision with your next real estate transaction.
(Fields marked with * are required.)
We're always on the lookout for talented real estate agents to join our growing team.Contact Us